Last updated September 1, 2022
This GDPR Privacy Notice covers the following topics:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
For information regarding data we collect, please see here.
2. How do we collect your data?
Depending on the situation and the type of data involved, Fliqs Media may act as a data controller or a data processor.
Fliqs Media acts as a data controller when we:
- Collect information from you to set up and administer your Fliqs Media account (for example, Account information such as your name, email address, and phone number);
- Monitor usage information on our website;
- Manage your contact and other related information to send marketing, Services, and other communications to you;
- Respond to a support or general inquiry; and
- Recruit individuals for job opportunities.
The legal bases for processing when Fliqs Media is a data controller include:
- Your consent (for example, when you have provided your information to sign up for an account or for a webinar; or you have provided your employment history when applying for a job). Where we rely on your consent to process personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- It is necessary to perform a contract (for example, we may need your information to fulfill our obligations of providing Services to you under the terms relevant to the Services you have acquired).
- Legitimate interest (for example, to provide and maintain the Services to you, to maintain the security of the Services, and to attract new customers to maintain demand for the Services).
- We may have a legal obligation to process your personal data to comply with relevant laws (for example, processing payroll and tax information to comply with relevant employment and tax legislation); or
- Processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person (for example, obtaining health-related information during a medical emergency).
Fliqs Media as data processor
- Where you are using our Services and making decisions about the personal data that is being processed in the Services (including selecting the Social Network accounts you wish to connect to the Services, or uploading and using Content), you are acting as a data controller and Fliqs Media is acting as a data processor. The third-party service providers we use to help us deliver the Services are referred to as “sub-processors” and are listed on this page.
- There are certain obligations under the GDPR that you have as a data controller, including being responsible for managing Content on the Services.
- As a data processor, Fliqs Media will only access and process Content to provide you with the Services in accordance with your instructions (which you provide through the Services), the Terms of Service, the Social Networks’ terms, and applicable laws.
- As part of delivering the Services, we may process Content to further improve the Services, such as enhancing usability and developing new features.
- If you, as a data controller, require Fliqs Media to agree to data protection requirements under Article 28, GDPR, or under UK data protection laws, Fliqs Media makes available a data processing addendum that meets these requirements. Please email our Privacy team at Privacy@Fliqsmedia.com to request this document.
- If you are using the Services as an authorized user of a Fliqs Media customer (whether that customer is your employer, another organization, or an individual), that customer determines its own policies (if any) regarding storage, access, modification, deletion, sharing, and retention of personal information and Content, which may apply to your use of the Services. Please check with that customer about the policies and settings it has in place.
3. How will we use your data?
For information regarding how we use the data we collect, please see here.
4. How do we store your data?
Fliqs Media would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later. You have the right at any time to stop Fliqs Media from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other companies. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here to see how to opt-out.
6. What are your data protection rights?
Fliqs Media would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. You are entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data from Fliqs Media. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Fliqs Media correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Fliqs Media to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Fliqs Media erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Fliqs Media restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Fliqs Media’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Fliqs Media transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Privacy@Fliqsmedia.com
or call us at:+1 833 963-FAME (3263) and reference site code “fliqsmedia.com” when leaving a message.
or write to us:
Attn: Fliqs Media Privacy Team
Fliqs Media Media, Inc.
122A E. Foothill Blvd. #265
Arcadia, CA 91006
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, please see our Cookie Notice.
Please see our Cookie Notice.
9. What types of cookies do we use?
Please see our Cookie Notice.
10. How to manage cookies.
Please see our Cookie Notice.
11. Privacy policies of other websites.
13. How to contact us.
Email us at: Privacy@Fliqsmedia.com
Call us at: +1 833 963-FAME (3263) and reference site code “fliqsmedia.com” when leaving a message.
Or write to us at:
Attn.: Privacy Team
Fliqs Media, Inc.
1533 26th St
Santa Monica, CA 90404
14. How to contact the appropriate authorities
You have the right to file a complaint concerning our processing of your personal data with your national (or in some countries, regional) data protection authority. The EU Commission has a list here: https://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm